Awww...

Apr. 6th, 2008 08:48 pm
tuatha_de: (Default)
[personal profile] tuatha_de
So yeah, he's a sociopathic serial killer and she's an emotionally-damaged divorcee, but watching them trying to have sex when she's scared of it and he doesn't understand it is actually kind of...cute. They're so polite about it all :D

God I love Dexter.

In other news, here's my Sunday in brief:
*The apartment's become a nest, there's boxes and junk everywhere, and this morning I had to get out, so I headed to the beach.
*Beach the First had a completely full car park so I went to the nudist beach down the road, but had to trek across the forest, old military forts and bluffs to actually find it. Took twenty minutes to get to the damn beach, but definitely worth it. Water was chilly but I got some decent sun before the storm rolled in.
*Headed straight from the beach to have lunch with Jo and Fer, was great fun :)
*Got back to Jo and Fer's place and Jo had too much work to do so Fer and I spent the afternoon in Borders, where I bought all of season one of Dexter.
*May have found an apartment that contains neither a smoker nor a cat, woot!
*The 14 CDs of awesomeness are now burnt to Sleek, including a very cool Black Eyed Peas song that samples Jack Johnson!

I will be your Berlin wall and I will never fall,
T.

Profile

tuatha_de: (Default)
tuatha_de

April 2008

S M T W T F S
  1234 5
67 8 910 11 12
13 14 15 1617 1819
20 212223242526
27282930   

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 10th, 2026 03:39 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios